i'm not sure if that will enough time for mark to download the tracks w/ his
56k modem ;)

-pete

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis Donohue [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 3:34 PM
To: 'Mark S Flintoft'; Wes; Yair Etziony
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: [313] FWD: Letter from Daniel Bell

Okay, I've uploaded the two tracks in question up to the site for a couple
days only - so check them quickly ;)

Josh wink's "Freak" http://www.mp313.com/dennis/josh_wink-freak.mp3

Dan Bell "speakerphreaker" http://www.mp313.com/dennis/dbx_beatphreak.mp3

The josh wink song sounds like an exact copy of both beatphreak and phreak
(combined) by Dan Bell.  It even has the vocorded "phreak" sample (from
phreak).  It's a blatant ripoff (IMO).

Cheers.
Dennis