It was probably the audacity (or lack of originality) to make a similar track and even *name* it the same way that infuriated Dan ...

-d

At 5:16 PM -0500 4/10/02, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Sorta sounds like Josh took Dan's "Beat Phreak" and "Superphreak" - it has
the constant minimal beat and 303 tweak of "Beat Phreak" (which to my ear
sounds close enough to be a copy) but then attempts to jack it up it out
like Dan's "Superfreak" but doesn't quite get there. I don't know if Dan
has a case but this should be interesting to watch. Personally, I think
Wink's version is a pale copy of the originals - and he should give Dan
some money & credit for at least inspiration.

MEK