OK... I'm listening to the Wink track now and it does sound very similar to the two tracks mentioned below. It has the same synth sounds and patterns as Beat Phreak and the vocal sample from Phreak.

However the drums are slightly different, for what that's worth...

I just played both tracks for someone I work with and he said "If he's going to rip off a track at least he picked a good one."