> laurents set at all access was incredible. in a brief 2 hours he took the
> crowd across the entire spectrum of house and techno. yet it never felt
> rushed or crammed in. at the point when he finished, i would have given my
> right arm for another 2 hours. fortuneately, common factor was amazing as
> well. i don;t think i exhaled until 6am.

I didn't have the religious experience you did hearing him at All Access, but
it was a strong set.  Definitely much better (and more diverse) than what he
played at the DEMF festival -- which I thought fell a little flat and too
"samey" for my tastes, too squeaky clean.  His set at the Planet E afterparty,
by comparison, was definitely more bumpin and funker, and he covered more
territory musically which is something I like in a DJ.  (Though Shake may be
the master at
"breadth-of-selection-in-a-single-set-that-you-can-still-dance-to" category).

Peace,
Matt MacQueen