----- Original Message -----
From: "Jayson B." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 12:14 PM
Subject: Re: [313] DEMF Afterparties

<<no, there's not.  If a promoter signs a dj to a gig exclusively, why would
they share the costs of flight and hotels with another promoter that the dj
isn't supposed to be playing for?>>

First of all, I never said they share the cost of hotels. I know for a fact
that some times people share the cost of flights. When I booked Oliver Ho to
play for me in Indianapolis, our flight was SHARED between other people who
had him play in the states that week. It ended up being a little over $200
because it was shared. So im some cases..yeah.. the flights are shared.

>So if
>you ever throw a FREE event.. where the artists play for FREE...>>

Where in here does it say the artists play free for demf? I have no idea
(once again) if they play for free or not.

No where does it say that, I was just trying to ruffle some feathers. I LOVE
313