> On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Grammenos, Peter wrote:
>
> > Minus his new album, can I get any Akufen on cd?
>
> Off the top of my head, he has tracks on the following cds:
>
> Ricardo Villalobos: Live at Love Parade (this is brilliant all round)

Love Family Trax, actually :)

> V/A: Mutek (a comp. of tracks from visitors to last year's festival)
>
> DJ Mighty Kat: Confidence (a fair few Montreal/TO acts, top notch mix,
> along the lines of Mayer's Immer set. I think this has a
> contribution by another Akufen alias, as well: Jack Champion,
> or something--have to check later)
>
> V/A: Montreal Smoked Meat

He also tracks on the Mille Plateaux "click hop" CD Electric Ladyland, the
Traum compilation Elektronische Musik Interkontinental, Perlon's
Superlongevity 2, and some snippets on Richie's DE9.

> I don't think Quebec Nightclub (Perlon) came out on cd, though I may be
> wrong on that count. And this new thing by Farben, "Textstar"--is it a
> 12" or a whole album?

It's an album with tracks from Klang 32, 39, 48 & 65.

Hans

--
Hans Veneman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]