i'll answer this one!

        > ability to market himself and his music FAR surpases anyone else
in detroit.

        very interesting -

        how do you know that ?

        what are your facts, making you say this ?

He is the only Detroit artist that I have seen lately that has had an ad in
a magazine from Detroit lately.  DJT-1000 had an ad for "The Last DJ on
Earth" CD, but it only took up a quarter of the page from top to bottom.
Richie Hawting on the other hand has thrown his picture out and made it
recognizable with full page ads, huge posters, and stickers handed out all
over the place.  He has made the m_nus symbol almost as recognizable as his
face.

there is no point in arguing it...he just knows how to market himself.  he
isn't ge greatest ever....but he is damn good.

Peace

Jeff