If you paid taxes and had something to lose you'd understand the importance
of what we are discussing - we are trying to PREVENT the rich from getting
richer and the poor from getting poorer here. It's obvious you don't
understand the topic - as Scan 7 says -"Open your F*cking Mind and LIVE!"

>Estate laws are for people who inherit correct you
wanna be lawyers.

Correct - and if they eliminate the tax - they get richer, do you
comprehend the consequences of this?

If you earn less than $200,000 (which I will assume you do) you will lose
out to those that earn more than that. YOU GET POORER - fool.

Ever buy your food with an EBT card?

MEK

                      PhedX

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       Lester Kenyatta
Spence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <313@hyperreal.org>
                      v>                       cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: [313] don't make
estate threads on a techno site (or    lester..._)
                      06/12/02 04:13 PM

I meant it to go to all whiners who are still in college not paying taxes.
"it seems like a whole bunch of umich email addresses eh les..."

an it should never have posts from trust fund brats whining about how they
will and their trust funds that will/have been taxed or might get taxed
with
changes in the tax code.  Estate laws are for people who inherit correct
you
wanna be lawyers.

I would categorize the people who posted today's crap at  as these
particular bra nd of ghouls

If that is you, than yes it was directed at you.  I do not know you you
seem
like a nice guy, I will give you the benefit of the doubt, as for the ghoul
squad...

splzzzzzzz

get a job
your parents burnt down their house and took the money to vegas last
weekend
there is no estate to tax or inherit

bwhahahahahah

grumpy ole man