hi there.

usually i am all for spirited debate/conversation about politics and the
activities that surround the democratic process. i am also one who is for
raising hell and spouting off nice little baking tips when the occasion
arises. this is neither.

normally I shut up about this kind of stuff, but it's absolutely ridiculous
to keep an argument like this going on as long as it has, especially when
it's A) it's a pissing contest and reminiscent of old Morton Downey Jr. talk
shows i used to watch when i was a kid...B)not really relevant to the
original post and C) completely irrelevant to any sort of 313techno related
material (and putting the situation in 313 terms and examples or putting a
little "ps. carol marvin sucks" comment at the end of an email doesn't
count)

now damnit, i'm a man and i've got things to do and a world to try and get
my head around. i've got a job which i enjoy very very much and a record
label that i adore working for. my point? i really really really really
don't have time to sit and delete msgs from my inbox that border on
insulting...not only in a poor grammatical sense, but in the fact that it
does NOTHING to raise the level of conversation/debate on this list.

if you feel the need to insult everyone, please do so in private (meaning
you remove the 313@hyperreal.org address from the To: or Cc: fields), but
don't waste my time or inbox space on meaningless, insulting posts.

angry white ogreish theakston

ps. carol marvin sucks