12/06/2002 05:32 PM

> my house is paid for you pers nikety (cool word 50pts) lesbian.

Here's a thought you fungus of the broadband...
You are familiar with the GM forklift driver who has a standing scholarship
at Wayne state from the million dollars he donated from his paycheck.  When
we (either you or I) do that bore me with crap that you and your "wish we
had IM capability geeks all you want) until the n pot the kettle and blacken
the mainsail for you are anc hors away...

I notice you know a lot about techno... but what do you know about uncle
duke huh and when did you k now it?