I meant it to go to all whiners who are still in college not paying taxes.
"it seems like a whole bunch of umich email addresses eh les..."

an it should never have posts from trust fund brats whining about how they
will and their trust funds that will/have been taxed or might get taxed with
changes in the tax code.  Estate laws are for people who inherit correct you
wanna be lawyers.

I would categorize the people who posted today's crap at  as these
particular bra nd of ghouls

If that is you, than yes it was directed at you.  I do not know you you seem
like a nice guy, I will give you the benefit of the doubt, as for the ghoul
squad...

splzzzzzzz

get a job
your parents burnt down their house and took the money to vegas last weekend
there is no estate to tax or inherit

bwhahahahahah

grumpy ole man