> > Just noticed that @ #1 in the Groovetech Top20 is John Tejada & Arian
> Leviste's 'Its Only Music'.
>
> Possibly because it's released on... Groovetech Records!

I had assumed looking at their regular top20 lists that their label would
lots of mediocre club crap, but I have been pleasantly surprised at the
quality of the Groovetech releases. The Swayzak mix comp (unmixed 2x12)
had some great dubby stuff from Convextion (one of the tektite tracks),
Akufen, CiM, etc. and other GT releases from Tejada, Dan Curtin, hmmm..