In a message dated 6/21/02 2:42:54 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Maybe this is on a tangent, but what exactly would people consider to be
tech-house anyway?  >>

I can't get an idea of the definition of "tech-house" from the CD's  I've
purchased with the words "tech-house" on the cover.

At first,  I thought "tech-house"  was a combination of "house" - a music
based on a vocal form and  "techno"  - sort of a " through-composed" form or
spinning out.  But that didn't come through the listening.

mediadrome