I've been wondering about this track that I've only heard on mixes at deephousepage.com. I'd post the times and mixes but deephousepage has been down all weekend (!!!!!!!!) along with klubradio.de, making my weekend stuck in front of this box not any easier. Its on the Tee Scott mix live at Zanzibar, I think its the second song after Chaka Khan performs, or at least it is on the dub I made of it. Its also on the Ron Hardy tribute mix by Izrael, I think it might be the first song on that one. Anywhere here's a breakdown of the song, any help IDing would be very appreciated.

female singer: " gotta get a bit on the drums cmon cmon cmon and give me some

get up off of your pace give me some funky bass yeahee yeah oooohhoohh ... melodies

lalala lalala lalala melodies, true melodies "

then a spine tingling piano line

then funky wah wah guitar riff

then break down to kick and snare and "tralala lalala lalala melodies ,melodieeeess"

sometime later a muffled male voice says "c'mon wheres the rest of the tape?"
then a backwards spinning effect followed by that haunting piano again.

Or something like that.

Can anyone recommend a house email list? I know people don't want this to turn into a house list. I love the deephousepage chat, but I like getting things through email. Thanks again, sorry to post about house but I've been wondering about this song for awhile.

|________,'       hurlbotics.com |/