GOD i love that record.....i have 2 copies of it ......it is a bit of a mystery
track ....i doubt you will find the original unless you pay ALOT ,  cause its
one of those REAL RARE disco cuts(but there is always the chance)....but anyway
it got repressed as a bootleg with the word melodies across the front.....i
found my copy's in detroit about 3 years ago.... but i think the bootlegs are
still around....i don't think it was a limited press....i have to dig my copy
out..... if you want more info email me privately.........hope that helps......

michael
www.renegaderhythms.com