> GOD i love that record.....i have 2 copies of it ......it is a bit of a
mystery
> track ....i doubt you will find the original unless you pay ALOT ,  cause
its
> one of those REAL RARE disco cuts(but there is always the chance)....but
anyway
> it got repressed as a bootleg with the word melodies across the
front.....i
> found my copy's in detroit about 3 years ago.... but i think the bootlegs
are
> still around....i don't think it was a limited press....i have to dig my
copy
> out..... if you want more info email me privately.........hope that
helps......

It's Made In The USA's "Melodies", originally on Delite. There's quite a few
reissues of it about these days, one on Unidisc, and I saw one in Dance
Tracks when I was over. The original 12" is pretty hard to get, and it's the
extended version on that that you'll want rather than the one on the
(relatively easy to find) LP.

Jonny