----- Original Message -----
From: "James Hurlbut" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 1:53 AM
Subject: [313] ID on another disco track played by RON HARDY

> Can anyone recommend a house email list? I know people don't want this to
> turn into a house list. I love the deephousepage chat, but I like getting
> things through email. Thanks again, sorry to post about house but I've
been
> wondering about this song for awhile.

Once upon a time there was Global House and H2K, but frankly these lists
were a tad towards the commercial end of things for most people's taste
here. Not sure if they're still around or not. I'd love it if the deephouse
board went to email. People here have thrown around the idea of starting a
[312] list occasionally, but nothing's ever come of it. Course, someone
could always start a new list @ yahoogroups or something, and invite the
deephousepage message board and [313] on over. That'd be quite an
interesting collection of househeads. The trick is to find a way to focus it
specifically, I think, b/c house is pretty damn broad these days.

Tristan
http://www.mp313.com <- Music
http://www.metrotechno.net <- DC techno + more
http://www.metatrackstudios.com <- DC DJ/Production studios