>I read somewhere that
>Herbert considers his music to be techno...

'P'

... Which is interesting, 'cause he produces a lot, and I mean *a lot* of
what many would call house.

I mean Derrick Carter grabs for his Classic Recs., any house Herbert has
available. Do you think Carter would be so enthusiastic if H called him up
and said: "I've got this GREAT techno track..."?

But then, even some Herbert stuff on Classic veers toward the 'techy' ....
demarcation lines are blurred and I don't think that's altogether bad.