I give more credit to people that come up with new stuff...

Don't get me wrong  it's still a great tune..but sampling something is not
the same as coming up with it yourself

I reckon 90 % of techno records that become classics are completely original

*don't send me a barrage of disco/house tracks  that are sampled please*