Good point, but you're arguably up against the blur that existed at the time
between techno and house. If it was 1988 and you listened to Members of the
House or Final Cut for the first time you'd be quite likely - very likely,
I'd imagine - to have classed it as house and not techno music. How that
supports my point, however, I honestly don't know...

Brendan