Tom Robbins/Magic Feet wrote on Thu, 22 Aug 2002 about following:

> I'm writing a feature about him soon, so I thought I'd pick the lists's
> collective brains. Anyone want to venture some thoughts on what his most
> important contributions to music have been?

many of those inner city records have been quite essential imho,
especially the older ones (personal faves - good life, pennies from
heaven, hallelujah...  :), also, 'groove that won't stop'.

and he did produce (also remixed)  a lot back in the late 80's to early
nineties - even though not so big tracks as big fun or good life, they
must have had some effect on the dance music world (reese bass anyone,
remember THAT thread, huh? :)

sakke
--
random rants and links at: