speechless...condolences all around...

there is no one who has been a bigger inspiration to me or who has connected with me so much through music...i didnt know james but drexciya has given me soooo many great and deep moments, shivers down spine or spazzing out or warm gooey feelings listening to the music, even the storytelling/mythology was so unique and hopeful and fun...there is extraordinary substance to so much drexciya stuff....i am really thankful and sad right now...sending lots of love out to James' spirit.

very sad...

jt