That's definitely up there! Whenever someone says "I don't know Drexciya", I
always think "you don't know" and that track starts playing in my head...

But for me the best Drexciya track is Aqua Worm Hole from Drexciya 2 -
tear-jerkingly beautiful piece of work. The sparkling synth sounds like
sunlight glinting off the waves of Lardossa.

Another track that hits me right there is "The Journey Home" from the Warp
EP - I find it hard to describe what images that one evokes. It has a
similar feeling to "Sighting In The Abyss" from the Wavejumper EP, but
there's an air of perfection about "The Journey Home" that "Sighting..."
doesn't have.

Then there's "Wavejumper" itself - angry combat Drexciyans! It's very
poignant to listen to now, though, as there is one less Wavejumper 'in
existence today'...

"Sea Quake" on the first Drexciya EP (Deep Sea Dweller) announced Drexciya's
coming in terrifying fashion - a scorcher of a track. I think one thing
Drexciya were uniquely skilled at doing was imbuing their synthesisers with
a seething, boiling anger and fury while at the same time retaining a wild
funkiness, and this blew me away when I first heard it.

Basically you need to buy all the Drexciya records you can get, but most
particularly the series on UR/Shockwave. Drexciya 2, the Unknown Aquazone
double-pack, and the Warp EP are imho the three records you should be most
desperate to own, if "You Don't Know"...

Brendan