As some of you may know I dont write a lot on 313, mostly I just listen. Today however is different, I am not so concerned about cluttering up the list or saying something that has already been said. Not enough could ever be said about Drexciya. This duo has done so much for me and so many others, teaching us all about the depths and possibilities of music. They were pioneers and very brave men who knew there were others out there, like them, simply listening, with out fear.

Indeed, it is a sad day, but also a day of careful consideration. Slowly but surely great men and women pass away as they always have and always will. Our job is to remember, and to carry on with the strength and bravery they alloted us, we were their students. With all my heart and mind I will move forth in my near future, trying my damndest to muster every bit of innovation and inspiration that was passed down to me. I will use it and create with it and that is a vow.

My condolences to all who knew and loved James Stinton. Please know that his work and efforts have certainly not ended.