At 16:19 +0200 05-09-2002, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

As for the sad news....what can be said? It would be tragic under any circumstances, but he seemed to really be musically on a roll recently and on something of a mission to re-launch the Drexciya name with releases on Clone, Tresor and I know he had many other projects planned with smaller labels. I really hope this music will still materialise as a fitting musical tribute.

Just this week Tresor announced the release of another Drexciyan project called Shifting Phases. The name of the record: The Cosmic Memoirs of the Late Great Rupert J. Rosinthrope..........

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]