p dircon:

>On another  similar tip, I went to see mike dunn and >armando  and asked
them
>if they had ever done drugs...  Because of the nature of >their tracks...
>got an instant  no....

Josh Wink also says he's a clean head. He also had a spaced-out track called
'Hard Hit' (1997).

I personally take with a pinch of salt (the hardest thing I've ever taken of
course ;o) folks who claim *never* to have used 'drugs.' (By which I mean
*any* drug from the hard to soft, relatively harmful to relatively harmless.
I mean, be wise but get real, please.

MAY I REQUEST NO THREAD ON DRUGS.

Thx,