> I've had my
moments of FALLING DOWN. Two years ago at Shake's Benefit Party @ Motor here
in Detroit, I got so drunk that I had to be carried out of the club by
DJ/Producer Mike Clark and driven home by DJ T.Linder and Superstar Sally
(his girlfriend at that time). I had an epiphany that following morning
(while feeling sick ALL DAY), and I decided not to drink ever again.
It's been two (2) years now, and I haven't had a drink since. The deepest
part of that experience is knowing that GOD was with me then even though I
still had not given my life to him. He kept his angels around me in the form
of Mike Clark, T.Linder, Superstar Sally, Al Oldham, and others. I love each
and every one of those people who helped me that night. GOD knew my heart
and spared me from harm that night. Now I am saved, sanctified, and filled
with the Holy Ghost!

You know it's a bad hangover when you wake up and have an epiphany!

I wonder what his views on DJ assault, booty etc are? I don't think any collaborations are planned?

--
Mike