----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: [313] Religious producers/DJ's (was: TERRENCE PARKER)

> Sorry - no offense to TP  - he does what he needs to get by but really...
> stop using a talent that "God" gave him? That's just too bad that "God"
has
> asked him to stop using it.

No offense intended of course, but I think we should try not to poke holes
in faith. As soon as you attempt to get too rational about a belief, it sort
of kicks the soul out of it, no? Not too mention that most faith opporates
at a different level than ahteistic logic. I'm not religious, but I deeply
respect what religion does for people, and I try not to second-guess
religiously motivated actions that seem odd to non-believers. If TP feels
the need to exit the scene b/c it feels like he's acting in bad faith, I'd
not want to stand in his way. He's got to do what he feels is right for
himself, his family and the core of his beliefs. More power to him for
having the courage to embark on a new mission, I say.

Tristan
=====
Text/Mixes: http://phonopsia.tripod.com
Music: http://www.mp313.com