Apologies in advance for two short commments.

> No there probably won't be any collaborations but this
> makes me think why is sex so bad in the eyes of "Christians"?

I'm not sure which Christians you're referring to here, but the reason why
many unreligious people think this about Christians is the old Puritanical
attitudes getting associated with all of Christianity.  Most Christians
think sex is so important that it not be taken lightly, as it often is.

> stop using a talent that "God" gave him?
>
> That's just too bad that "God"
> has asked him to stop using it.

I'm sure "God" was rocking out every time he played, but even happier to see
his family getting more attention than they used to.  BTW: I have it on good
authority that God's favorite DJ's are Frankie Knuckles, Kevin Saunderson,
and TP...

John

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=A5dmsa9cgq23a