I'd still be more than happy to buy new vinyl, but I could sample it and
then keep the originals in minty condition stashed away somewhere. I guess
if this really takes off then eventually record pressing will become a thing
of the past and labels might start punting mp3 online.

Im just thinking of the all sh1t you just can't get hold of on vinyl but
would take you 5 mins to get hold of on mp3 !
hmm I might finally aquite that utopian record collection :]

designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an
offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an
official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman
Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate
and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject to change
without notice.