No-one is knocking the track, or the fact that it's popular, but merely UR
making a big song and dance about being independent and underground and then
licensing the track to major labels.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ja'Maul Redmond [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 1:27 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) UR Shocker...

Why is this a "Shocker"? The reason jaguar was so popular is that everyone
played it despite of their genre' of choice. I've heard  it on many weird
obscure mixes, including trance and Progressive house mixes. The track , in
my opinion, isn't a deep underground sounding track anyway. I would expect
it to be licensed out to more mainstream outlets. it's taking advantage of
the full potential of the song. Actually, I'm more suprise that I haven't
heard it in a commercial.

Ja'Maul Redmond

PERKINS & WILL
1130 East Third Street, Suite 200