> Good Lord, some people just want to twist the facts, Like I
> said no one here
> knows the story nor what took place because of it and I am in
> no postion to
> explain things that were shared with me in confidence.
> If you wish to continue being ignorant and making false
> assumptions about
> things that you have no clue about, then by all means
> continue making an ASS
> out of yourself.

Thats not really too constructive is it ? Maybe if things were / had been
explained then the 'twisting of facts' you describe would not be occuring -
but either way everyone on this this list is entitled to discuss the topic
and give their own opinions. Any speculation thrown into the arena has
arisen through the lack of explanation of the events which took place and
seeing as UR is probably the most prolific label on this list what do you
expect ?

peace,
Marc

designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an
offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an
official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman
Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate
and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject to change
without notice.