From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 4:44 PM
To: Langsman, Marc
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Essential reading...

I laughed at first but then... the authors are the same that wrote "Last
Night a DJ Saved My Life" which is a fantastic book on the history of the
DJ - without seeing the book in person I'd assume it's probably not too
bad.

MEK

                      "Langsman, Marc"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       313@hyperreal.org

                      .COM>                    cc:

                                               Subject:  (313) Essential
reading...
                      10/23/02 11:29 AM

Saw this in the bookshop round the corner to my office today....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0593049667/ref=sr_aps_books_1_1/202

-3520456-9580619

was p!ssing myself for about 15mins :]

designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded
as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial
product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official
statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to
be secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this
information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as
such.  All information is subject to change without notice.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically
stated.  This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]