What is ironic though is that I get DJ gigs (which I don't solicit, but,
hey, it's fun) and I can't mix (my records are dope, right) and I get paid
WAY MORE per hour than I do writing. I get paid the equivalent of one
feature story per hour. Someone really needs to elevate the role of music
writers, because increasingly, thanks to (virtually all UK glossies 'cept
JS), it's embarassing to be one.

BTW, nice work on that Jeff Mills article, John. The discussion on Detroit
made great sense having stayed there. Someone REALLY needs to hook Jeff up
with Chuck D! Hmmm!