I've got a copy and it's a good book. Yeah, much of it will be
obvious/familiar to anyone who'd been DJing a while, but then there are
plenty of things in there you won't have thought of too, and let's face it,
there are loads of aspiring DJs out there who need a book just like this.
The authors are very much concerned with promoting DJing as an extension of
a love of music and not a career path. They just recognise that a lot of
people start for the *wrong* reasons and need some pointers. Trust me, it's
worth reading. The authors know their onions (even if they are Dad house
mafiosa :-).

TOM

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0593049667/ref=sr_aps_books_1_1/202