Brendan

>I think people will have these discussions in the awareness that they
>are off-topic, but as long as no-one says anything people will try to
>get away with it!

I started off thinking this ... then I got (cheap pun intended fully
intended)

... drawn in?

And I thought, actually, this is quite interesting! I may be happy with my
second-hand Pioneer mixer and random choice of dex, but it's nice to hear
people who really appear to know what they're doing discuss the real deal.

Just count yourselves lucky that I haven't been discussing the AKAI/Roland
samplers I'm considering buying in public!

;o)