From: diana potts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2002 3:39 PM
To: henrique casanova; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) headphones for monitoring?

 I think off topic discussions is what has kept me,
and i believe a lot of people, on this list. Sometimes
a breather from 'track id' or a discussion about
saunderson, mills etc. is needed. There are other
dimensions to detroit music, djing and
producing....and I'm sure there are other dimensions
to us as people.

 As for headphones, I personally like my big ole Sonys
that have a button that allows me to turn off one ear.

how's that for technical talk;)