yeah--I was just venting really.

I do think the fact that I'm working as a DJ in new york (as opposed to
Canberra, etc) held me back (?) if only because there'd be too many
qualified applicants from 1 place...there was only 1 person from NY selected
as far as I know;  my friend Karla & she's certainly qualified.

I was pretty philosophical about the whole thing until this Detroit
Experiment came up. now i'm bitter =)

back on topic---> so is this strictly press release or has anybody actually
heard it?