Carl Craig's taste in music seems to be maturing into more eclectic live
instrumentation, jazz, nu soul type music.
Not a big fan of Innerzone Orchestra but I'll give this one a listen.
Some of the jazz fusion stuff from the 70's does sound cool.

on 12/9/02 3:15 PM, Matthew MacQueen at [EMAIL PROTECTED]