Maybe they think Australia needs more help as a 'new arena' in dance culture
whereas NY is long established.

However, I assume that where people come from didn't influence the outcome.
I guess three from Melbourne is good!

Others here missed out and they were good too...

I don't know the Canberra guy, but the three others have huge potential. Two
were rapt, they didn't expect to win places.

Mind, the Australian journalist they sent over to cover it I have never
heard of and yet he is shopping it to the mags I write for. The eds don't
know him either. ;)

Hmmm.