> DETROIT EXPERIMENT, The/CARL CRAIG: The Way We Make Music (Ropeadope US)
> 12": The Detroit Experiment-"The Way We Make Music" (featuring
> Invincible & Karriem Riggins) (full version, instrumental)/Carl
> Craig-"Church", "Space Odyssey", "Midnight At The Twenty Grand",
> "Space Break" (RPD 97989)

it's quite interesting, I like it in both concept and execution.  Definitely
for those people who like Carl's Innerzone Orchestra material as well as Herbie
Hancock, Miles Davis "bitches brew" era and the kind of electronic/jazzy/fusion
stuff.  But this DOES hold together well IMHO, not totally off on another
planet or too introspective to be funky.  You can groove to it.

peace,
Matt MacQueen