From: Niko Tzoukmanis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 8:38 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) 808 State

speaking of 808 state, i really love them and i like all
of their albums, but 90 is their best in my opinion-
the most detroit related record however is quadrastate.
the music they did from 93 (including the gorgeous
album) takes quite a while to get into, you really should
love them if you intend to buy them, same with their
brand new album 'outpost transmission', released on
circus (!)
i am wondering about many people reducing this band
to pacific, they've done a lot of other anthems, olympic
for example is a great one too !!