From: Tristan Watkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 December 2002 15:29
To: P dircon; Odeluga, Ken; techno; Brendan Nelson; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) 808 State

----- Original Message -----
From: "P dircon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Odeluga, Ken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "techno"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Brendan Nelson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 11:11 PM

Cybersonik  was definitely 1990  I remember being in the shop

when it came

in  on  +8  the future sound of detroit  along with  33 1/3 rd

queen  and

lost entity  bring that beat back I bought them at the same time

Cubik was 1990 as well. really I think the 'which came first' debate is a
bit overblown with these two songs though, as neither bassline is really a
triumph of melodic construction. It was more about the production. I mean,
it's a 2-bar loop, and just think of the countless spawn that imitated, if
not copied it.

Tristan
=====
Text/Mixes: http://phonopsia.tripod.com
Music: http://www.mp313.com
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

New Mix in mp3, 'Live in Iowa City' available for
a short time from http://phonopsia.isoprax.com