It wasn't number one, but it was fairly successful in the charts. I can
listen to it fairly easy, but prefer the versions without the synth-sax
bit (which reminds me a bit of Guru Josh sometimes). Overexposure to the
track is probably what makes it difficult for you to listen to!

It's the same with LFO "LFO", which did well in the charts and kind of
suffered as a result - it's a brilliant track, but I never actually play
it out because it's been somewhat overexposed.

Did Cubic predate Technarchy? I wouldn't be surprised if they did copy
it, though - at that time relatively few people in the UK were aware of
what was coming out of the US, so a lot of early UK techno producers did
plagiarise a bit...

Brendan