You gotta check out FSOL's earlier incarnation as Mental Cube. Q rocks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mann, Ravinder [CCS] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 2:14 PM
To: 'Odeluga, Ken'; Tristan Watkins; Brendan Nelson; Toby Frith; 313
Subject: RE: (313) 808 State

> overplayed imo. But there are similar-era things which I could still go
> home
> and put on now with pleasant anticipation (FSOL's 'Papua New Guinea' comes
> to mind.)

        Thanks for all the tips. True about FSOL, I can still go home and
listen most
        of 'Lifeforms' without cringing to much esp the CD single. The same
can be said
        about 'Insides' by Orbital which doesnt appear to have aged at all.

        Back to 808 who I didnt get into initailly expect for the 'Pacific'
track, I think Ill
        give ex:el a listen and see how I get on.

        Cheers

        Rav

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically
stated.  This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]