----- Original Message -----
From: "Mann, Ravinder [CCS]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Odeluga, Ken'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Tristan Watkins"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Brendan Nelson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
"Toby Frith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 2:14 PM
Subject: RE: (313) 808 State

> > overplayed imo. But there are similar-era things which I could still go
> > home
> > and put on now with pleasant anticipation (FSOL's 'Papua New Guinea'
comes
> > to mind.)
> >
> Thanks for all the tips. True about FSOL, I can still go home and
> listen most
> of 'Lifeforms' without cringing to much esp the CD single.

I think the first album 'Accelerator' holds up well today. 'While Others
Cry' is brilliant. For about a decade I've been living an unfulfilled
fantasy, waiting for them to make something for the dancefloor again.
Something tells me I will not live to see that day...

I read an interview with them a few months ago (can't find it for the life
of me) where they said they thought the first album didn't date so well, but
they still enjoy a few songs. They're crazy.

Tristan
=====
Text/Mixes: http://phonopsia.tripod.com
Music: http://www.mp313.com
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

New Mix in mp3, 'Live in Iowa City' available for
a short time from http://phonopsia.isoprax.com