You know, we shouldn't be too hard on ourselves (in Europe you mean). A lot
of that hardcore has deep roots in the US industrial movement which
definitely predates even many people on this list! Granted, there were a lot
of Europeans doing the same thing, but I'd say it's quite difficult to draw
a distinct line and be able to say: 'it was *you* what started it!'

Also re. hardcore, remember Generator-era Oldham and his little stable? It's
not like we were marauding Saxons going over and deflowering this lovely
music, it worked both ways .... (that Oldham fellow mindful of getting a
kick in the head next time I see him, here ;) what a sterling chap! - err,
joshing.

"Dreaming Detroit" - Marco Passarani (& someone else) Generaror, 1995,
getting hard, but bloody good -  *and* soulful.