Hehe - knew Mark Archer pretty well (I was at Uni and lived in Stafford for
a few years after). He used to get all the Transmat tracks through Network,
but worse still was the fact that he had 2 copies of Techno : The New Dance
Sound Of Detroit, and the only way that he would give me one was if I got
him a 12" copy of "Summertime" (yes... that Will Smith person). Also went
around his house while he was doing a remix of a Michelle Gayle
(ex-Eastenders) track, but said that he wasn't enjoying it... only after
hearing the vocal that they'd sent him could you understand why. Never heard
singing so bad.

Never met Chris Peat (knowingly at least). I know that his brother did some
time for dealing tho.

It summed it all up when Mark was asked to respond to what the tabloids were
saying at the time, and that Stafford was "Techno City"... he said.. the
only thing techno about Stafford is the lifts in the local shopping centre.

BTW. If anyone is interested, http://www.aeonflux.co.uk - it's playing most
of the artists mentioned (LFO, 808 State, Sweet Exorcist, A Guy Called
Gerald ("Blow Your House Down" is on there too). Scroll down a bit on the
main page, and you'll see the artists on the play list.

Dscaper
Aeonflux Radio - http://www.aeonflux.co.uk
"A man who know's what he knows, and knows what he doesn't know, is the sign
of a man who knows."