From: Jayson B. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19. december 2002 20:32
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) ableton live 2 beta 2 out (public)

>Maybe techno producers who do live PAs should break down and take a
>couple keyboard lessons? Carl Craig played some live keys when I saw
>his live PA, I think it was as Paperclip People.

and i found everytime he touched the keys i got bored.  the thing is,
playing full 'live' or not, when you're playing the keyboard you're also

assuring the crowd that you're *not* tweaking the bass, dropping the
cymbal
line, bringing in a synth solo, or sliding up a string line an octave.
whether or not you're doing that i don't think is the point:  making the

crowd think you are *is*, and when you're playing a keyboard you are
assuring them that you're not.