I've been checking out Tatsuya Oe - I have one track of his on a
compilation of Japanese techno/electronic artists "Pacific State" EP with
Ken Ishii and Boom Boom Satellites - Oe's track is called Warning and it's
a great mash up of electro and abstract techno - it just reminds me of a
tangle of wires.
Recently found his webpage - has some really cool mixes and a new (?) CD
"Here and You" which reminds me of some Pink Elln stuff like Sieg uber die
Sonne - but I can't read Japanese so I haven't figured out what label it's
on
Oh apparently he also goes by  the name Captain Funk
http://www.tatsuyaoe.com/audioframe.html

check these mixes (Windows Media only):
TATSUYA OE DJ LIVE MIX@ OSAKA MOTHER HALL 15.11.2002

MEK

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                               To:       Robert Taylor <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                      01/11/03 12:20 PM        cc:       "'The REAL Mxyzptlk'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 313@hyperreal.org,
                                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                               Subject:  Re: (313) Japanese
electronic artists

one other i forgot to mention: Tomito Satori.  although that's actually
another name for brit Inigo Kennedy.  ;)